Bringing You The Ultimate Gaming Experience
3 December 2011The first ever official Dragon Nest SEA Tournament comes to an end with Team 'Vatican' from Singapore first proving itself the victor in the National Qualifiers, and finally being crowned the Grand Champion in the Grand Finals. Congratulations to Team 'Vatican' for this remarkable achievement! And congratulations to Teams 'BabySeason', 'Ein', and 'Quaelem' as well for making it to the Grand Finals; as no one walks away from the Grand Finals empty-handed!
We'd like to thank all competitors, participants, and spectators for being a part of this. You guys made it happen!!
| Singapore Offline
|4-23 Nov 2011|
| Indonesia Online
|13 Nov 2011|
| Philippines Online
|19 Nov 2011|
| Malaysia Online
|20 Nov 2011|
|27 Nov 2011|
|Final||3 Dec 2011|
The Alienware Arena PVP Tournament is held online for Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and on site for Singapore.
A total of 16 teams will be selected per country to compete in their respective Qualifying brackets. The finalists of the 3 Qualifying brackets will move on to compete with each other in the Grand Finals held in Singapore.
- Registration is held from 4 Nov 2011 – 7 Nov 2011 via Cherry Exchange.
- Interested applicants are to register as a team (4 members + 1 optional reserve). Participants can register for ONLY ONE of the category. Teams caught registering for both would be disqualified for the latter series. No registration refunds will be given.
- There is a registration fee of 40,000 CC per team. Please ensure that you have enough CC in your account before registering.
- Travel expenses to Singapore will be sponsored by Cherry Credits for the finalists.
4v4 Double Elimination Tournament
- 4v4 Arranged Team
- Map: Circular Arena
- Items: Disabled
- Players HP: Shown
- Compensation: Enabled
- Competing teams must not consist of any duplicate classes.
(Eg: Neither 2 Force Users nor 1 Force User and 1 Elemental Lord is allowed in the same team.)
- Custom characters of level 40 will be created for the competitors for use in the tournament.
- All matches are conducted and recorded by the Game Marshall(s).