1 v 1, Double Elimination
- All matches will be played in Dragon Nest World Championship (DWC) Server.
- Participants will be seeded into the Winners bracket and Losers bracket based on the first match.
- Winners of the National Qualifiers (except winners of Singapore Qualifiers) will be sponsored (travel and accommodation) to travel to Singapore to compete in the Grand Finals.
GENERAL GAME RULES
- National Qualifier Game Format - Double Elimination
- Item & Show HP OFF, No Late Join, Compensation Enabled
- Kill or Fall Mode (1V1) – Windy Arena
- Best of 3 Matches
- Winning Condition – First Team to Win 2 matches.
- All competitors will be using their own DWC characters that are equipped with sea dragon set.
- Competitors are only allowed to use the DWC characters during the tournament itself.
- Participants are allowed to purchase & equip skill heraldries from the DWC Colosseum Shopkeeper NPC before a match begins
- Participants are to ensure their skill build or skill heraldries are equipped before entering the official match. Failure to do so will not result in extra time or restarting of match.
- Participants are to ensure that their skills are set on their skill bar(s) before entering the official match. Failure to do so will not result in extra time or restarting of match.
- Participants are NOT allowed to destroy or equip skill heraldries during a match.
GAME PLAY RULES
- All participants are to conduct themselves in professional and lawful manner, displaying good sportsmanship and proper respect to other players and admins throughout the competition.
- Team leaders will be held responsible for the conduct and behavior of their teams
- A team may be disqualified if any of its members commits any one of the following acts:
- Refusal to abide by tournament rules
- Exhibiting profanity
- Harassment of any kind
- Displaying unsporting behavior
- Providing false or misleading information
- Fraudulent activities
- Exploitation of the game through any means (3rd party programs/bugs/etc.) warrants immediate disqualification. No disputes will be entertained by the admins. Ignorance is not defence, Competitors are expected to know what is within the boundaries of the game
- Competitors may communicate via party chat during the matches.
- Definition of “bugs”:
- Anything abnormal which will give a competitor/team an unfair advantage
- Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game
- Cheating (Disqualification):
- The use of any kind of cheats is strictly prohibited. No 3rd Party Programs are to be used except for voice communication programs such as teamspeak, skype, raidcall, ventrilo etc.
- Regardless of any situation, even if a competitor is exploiting the game, (with the exception of disconnection issues; see disconnection issues) each tournament match has to be played till completion. The replays/screenshots are to be sent to admins for investigation after the match has ended.
- Failing to comply with any of the above rules and regulations will result in either a warning or disqualification from the tournament.
- Disconnection Issues
- In the event that both teams experiences unforeseen connection problems that disconnects and prevents them from continuing the tournament match, the total elapsed game time and total game points scored would be recorded by the Game Marshal(s) overseeing the match.
- After the issue has been resolved and both teams are ready, a new room will be created by the Game Marshall(s) and the match will continue on with the time and game points remaining where it was left off, as recorded by Game Marshall(s).
- In the case of intentional disconnections, the Game Marshall(s) may decide to conclude and end the match with the offending team awarded a loss by forfeit.
- For all other forms of player disconnection, the Game Marshall(s) and the admins reserve the right to either restart the match, or determine the match outcome based on a case-by-case basis.
- The organizers shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances arising from network or technical difficulties. All teams are requested to settle any disputes and irregularities in an amicable manner. The participating teams may contact the Game Marshall(s) and the admins when in doubt.
- For the 3v3 PVP Category, teams cannot register duplicate base classes. (Eg. A Gladiator and a Destroyer is not allowed to be in the same team)
- A team would be immediately disqualified from the tournament if it fails to appear in any one of its assigned matches.
- All Participants are required to have valid identification documents upon registration. Teams that are unable to provide the necessary documents will have their applications rejected and no refunds will be given.
- Please note on the following restrictions when creating your team names:
- Sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethically offensive language vulgarity are not allowed
- Using of names associated to Game Master or Shanda Games Employees or representative of Shanda Games in an attempt to mislead public by indicating that you represent Shanda Games or any of Shanda Games Licensors or affiliates is not allowed. (For example: Team GM Adriano, Team Shanda)
- Names in violation of intellectual property rights, names that associate with trademark, copyright or any propriety rights. (For example, Team Playstation, Team Motorola, Team One Direction)
- Use of special characters in name.
- Dispute rights, Requirements and Guidelines
- A team has the right to dispute any opposing team they feel is in violation of any game play rules. Disputes must be filed by contacting the Game Marshall(s) immediately following the conclusion of a match. A team who is disputed has the right to subsequently file a dispute against the other team as well. All disputes must be filed within 10 minutes following the completion of the match.
- Once a dispute has been filed, Game Marshall(s) will contact teams/players involved in the dispute to request for additional evidence which may include screenshots, logs, and/or replays. If so, the teams/players will then be required to promptly begin submitting all