DN Gold Auction
Take part in the trading house, LIVE at Cherry Convention!
Bid using your DN Gold for fabulous items that are oh-so-hard to get!
How it works:
- The DN Auction will be utilizing DN Gold for bids with the option of topping up your Gold via used prepaid cards.
- Players should have their accounts with Gold or Used Cherry Credits Pre-paid cards prepared beforehand.
- The combination of gold from multiple accounts for payment is allowed.
- The Host will present in-game/physical items up for bidding one at a time. An announcement will be made before bidding begins if an item up for auction is not available for immediate transaction.
- The host will announce the starting bids. Every raise is set at 1,000 gold.
- Interested bidders are to raise their hands up prominently to signify their intention to bid.
- Auctioned items goes to the highest bidder.
Used Pre-paid Card Exchange Rates:
*Cherry Credits Pre-paid cards that are found to have been tampered with will be deemed null and void.
*All Gold used for bidding in the Auction cannot be acquired from illegitimate sources such as Gold Seller(s). The accounts will be scrutinized for such activity. If auction winners are found to have acquired gold from such sources, the relevant Game Accounts will be subjected to fourteen (14) days Game Account Ban AND a mandatory Inventory Wipe for all characters.