DWC Team Setup
- Team arrangement: 4 members in one team
- Character setup: Level 60 / 2nd Job / Sea Dragon Set
- No duplicate characters in 1 basic class (E.g. Sword Master & Mercenary in 1 team)
- Unable to change the class once the team application is registered
- Teams will only be given 5 minutes to change their Heraldry skills (if needed) between the KOF-Round Modes
- Unable to equip accessories & other costumes
- 1 point for each round (KOF & Round Mode).
- If teams have the same points in a group (playoffs phase 1), the winning team will be decided by small point (1 point for each kill in KOF & each win in Round Mode).
- If any character is caught exploiting any bugs, the team will forfeit that current match.
- If players find any suspicious actions during the match, they will need to highlight it to the admin(s) immediately after the match.
- If any team member(s) got disconnected when the match has just started, that match will be restarted.
- If any team member(s) got disconnected while waiting for their turn, the match will be restarted after the current battle & the defeated characters cannot rejoin the match.
- If the match got disconnected during the battle and each other’s HP/MP is damaged, the match will be restarted with 100% HP/MP & the defeated characters cannot rejoin the match.
- If the match is disconnected during the battle and only the opponent’s HP/MP is damaged, the opponent’s HP will be adjusted & the defeated characters cannot rejoin the match.
Disconnection/Error (Round Mode)
- If any team member(s) got disconnected during the battle, the match will be restarted with the remaining rounds.