HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME~
Or rather, as many times as you can! This month, we bring you the Max Combo Online Challenge with 24 Berlin plushies up for grabs! All you need to do is to achieve the highest combo hits in a single tally* for your second job. Remember, there will only be ONE winner for each second job so give it your best shot! The top score will be updated on 10th and the winners will be revealed on 20th August so don't forget to check back to see if you've made it!
*Tally refers to the accumulation of combo hits according to the in-game combo counter.
24 Berlin Plushies to be won!
How to Play?
- Minimum Level 45
- Must have completed 2nd Job Advancement
|Academic Class||Shooting Star||Gearmaster||Adept||Physician|
|Kali Class||Dark Summoner||Soul Eater||Blade Dancer||Spirit Dancer|
- Mode: Combo Practice Area
- Size: 1
- Map: Storm Arena (Combo Practice)
Rules & Regulations
- Players are not allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a standing practice dummy.
- Players are allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a knocked down practice dummy.
- Action refers to skills and basic attacks for each respective class.
- Usage of Ultimate skills is not allowed.
- Usage of Nest skill heraldry is not allowed.
- For both Majesty and Smasher, usage of beyond time is not allowed.
- For both Tempest and Windwalker, usage of Spirit boost is not allowed.
- For both Sniper and Artillery, usage of Sylph's Aid is not allowed.
- For both Shooting Star, Gearmaster, Adept, and Physician, usage of Alfredo is not allowed.
- For Windwalker, usage of Showtime is not allowed.
- Skill Cooldown Time Option must be checked in the Display Tab under Game Settings.
- Use of Cool Time Elixir (Cool Time -80%) Potion is not allowed.
- The hit combo counters of a single attempt will be considered. Subsequent hit combos once the in-game hit combo counter resets will be invalid.
- All Submission must be submitted via the web-form above.
Terms & Conditions
- Event will start from 5th August 2013 (0000HRS, GMT+8) till 19th August 2013 (2359HRS, GMT+8). All submissions must be received during this period.
- No late submissions will be considered.
- Players are allowed to submit entries for multiple classes (Refer to submission details for more information).
- Shipping and handling charges may apply for the prize delivery if your country is situated outside of South-East Asia.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decision is final
- All winners will be contacted through the character they had used for submission via their cherry credits account.
- Verification for winners will be completed via email with the cherry credits account that contains the character used for submission.
- The winner will be the rightful owner of that account that contains the character with a winning submission.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from players using characters for submission from accounts where they are not the rightful owners