- Record the FULL footage of the attempt in at least 720p definition or better, upload it to Youtube, and set it as unlisted.
- Do not upload your Youtube video for public viewing, or share your video link with anyone else except the Organizers.
- Players who wish to submit their Max Combo Challenge attempt video must include the original audio.
Submissions without original audio will be considered void and nulled.
- In-Game Name (IGN) must be clearly visible in the video given.
- *Please check and ensure that the Youtube link is valid. Submissions with invalid or missing links will be disqualified.
- All recorded attempt must not be recorded using an external recorder (Example: Handphone camera, Video camera and etc).
Submission for Max Combo Online Challenge is closed.
Rules & Regulations
- Players are not allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a standing practice dummy.
- Players are allowed to execute the same action twice or more on a knocked down practice dummy.
- Action refers to skills and basic attacks for each respective class.
- Usage of Ultimate skills is not allowed.
- Usage of Nest skill heraldry is not allowed.
- For both Majesty and Smasher, usage of beyond time is not allowed.
- For both Tempest and Windwalker, usage of Spirit boost is not allowed.
- For both Sniper and Artillery, usage of Sylph's Aid is not allowed.
- For both Shooting Star, Gearmaster, Adept, and Physician, usage of Alfredo is not allowed.
- For Windwalker, usage of Showtime is not allowed.
- Skill Cooldown Time Option must be checked in the Display Tab under Game Settings.
- Use of Cool Time Elixir (Cool Time -80%) Potion is not allowed.
- The hit combo counters of a single attempt will be considered. Subsequent hit combos once the in-game hit combo counter resets will be invalid.
- All Submission must be submitted via the web-form above.
Terms & Conditions
- Event will start from 5th August 2013 (0000HRS, GMT+8) till 19th August 2013 (2359HRS, GMT+8). All submissions must be received during this period.
- No late submissions will be considered.
- Players are allowed to submit entries for multiple classes (Refer to submission details for more information).
- Shipping and handling charges may apply for the prize delivery if your country is situated outside of South-East Asia.
- The Organizer reserves the rights to amend the terms and conditions without prior notice.
- The Organizer’s decision is final
- All winners will be contacted through the character they had used for submission via their cherry credits account.
- Verification for winners will be completed via email with the cherry credits account that contains the character used for submission.
- The winner will be the rightful owner of that account that contains the character with a winning submission.
- Organizers will not be responsible for any disputes arising from players using characters for submission from accounts where they are not the rightful owners