Qualifier Game Format
Item & Show HP OFF, No Late Join, Compensation Enabled
Kill or Fall Mode (3V3) 鈥?Windy Arena
Rounds Mode (3v3) 鈥?3 Rounds, Lost Temple & West Village Only
Best of 3 Matches with match rotation as follows: 3v3 KOF -> 3v3 Rounds Mode -> 3v3 KOF
Note: Losing Team for 1st 3v3 KOF will choose the map for 3v3 Rounds Mode which can only be a choice between Lost Temple and West Village.
Winning Condition 鈥?First Team to Win 2 matches.
Grand Finals Game FormatItem & Show HP OFF, No Late Join, Compensation Enabled
Kill or Fall Mode (3V3) 鈥?Windy Arena
Rounds Mode (3v3) 鈥?3 Rounds, Lost Temple & West Village Only
Best of 5 Matches with match rotation as follows: 3v3 KOF -> 3v3 Rounds Mode -> 3v3 KOF -> 3v3 Rounds Mode -> 3v3 KOF
Note: Losing Team for 1st 3v3 KOF will choose the map for 3v3 Rounds Mode which can only be a choice between Lost Temple and West Village. If Lost temple is picked for the first 3v3 Rounds mode, west village will automatically be the 2nd 3v3 Rounds Mode Map, vice versa.
Winning Condition 鈥?First Team to Win 3 matches
- Players can choose to bring their own mouse, keyboard, headphone, and any other peripherals to simulate their own best playing environment.
- Organizers will not be responsible for performance issues related to peripherals.
- Players are to look after their belongings at all times. Organizers will not be responsible for any loss/damaged item.
- Organizers will not be providing a separate practice zone.
- No vulgarities are to be used in the tournament area at all times.
- Only registered team members and substitutes are allowed in the tournament area.
- Tournament players are to check the account before the match start.
- All decision by the organizers are final.
General Tournament Rules
- The seeding of brackets will be drawn randomly and completed at the event venue itself. Team captains will represent their teams during the draw.
- Once teams have been informed about the time slot for their match, they are to report to the head marshal 15 minutes before their allocated time slot.
- Teams will only have 10 minutes to set up and be ready for their match. After 10 minutes, the match will start regardless if there is a missing player.
Game Play Rules
- For Dragon Nest, 3 players are allowed per team.
- Duplication of basic class is not allowed. (eg. Having both a Tempest and Artillery which are both from the Archer Basic Class in a team will not be allowed)
- In the case where 1 player is unable to attend due to valid reasons which must be informed to the organizers, the team can find a substitute. This substitute cannot be a player that has participated in previous teams in any of the monthly qualifiers (Applies for both Grand Final and qualifiers)
- In the case where 1 player is unable to attend due to valid reasons which must be informed to the organizers by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org, the team can find a substitute.
- This substitute cannot be a player that has participated in previous teams in the qualifiers (Applies for both Grand Final and monthly qualifiers).
- This substitute is however, allowed to join back the same team that he has represented before, in any of the monthly qualifiers including the overall grand finals.
- This substitute must be registered during team registration as a replacement for the player he is replacing.
- Teams are not allowed to change the team line up for that particular monthly qualifier from henceforth once finalized.
- Substitutes need not play the same class as the player he is replacing but duplication of basic class within the team is not allowed.
- Substitutes are not allowed to join in between games.
- Teams must await approval for their substitute once they have informed the organizers.
- 2 players from the original line up must remain. If fewer than 2 of the original line up remain, the team will not be able to join in the finals.
- All decisions by organizers are final.
- Team Captain from are to email to email@example.com the Skill Heraldry Plates information for their team.
- Each team member is entitled to selecting 4 Skill Heraldry Plates of their choice for their respective class. No nest skill heraldry will be used.
- Team Captain is to send to firstname.lastname@example.org with Subject Title: ST In Interschool Challenge (DN)
- Team Captain is to send the Skill Heraldry Plates information in the following format as shown:
- Team Name:
Member 1 Name:
Member 2 Name:
- Reserve Member (Optional)
Reserver Member Name:
All participants are to conduct themselves in a professional and lawful manner, displaying good sportsmanship and proper respect to other players and admins throughout the competition.
Team leaders will be held responsible for the conduct and behavior of their teams.
A team may be disqualified if any of its members commits any one of the following acts:
- Refusal to abide by tournament rules
- Exhibiting profanity
- Harassment of any kind
- Displaying unsporting behavior
- Providing false or misleading information
- Fraudulent activities
- Exploitation of the game through any means (3rd party programs/bugs/etc.) warrants immediate disqualification. No disputes will be entertained by the admins. Ignorance is not defence. Competitors are expected to know what is within the boundaries of the game
Competitors may communicate via party chat during the matches.
Definition of 鈥渂ugs鈥?
Anything abnormal which will give a competitor/team an unfair advantage
Anything which will cause interruption/fatal error to the game
The use of any kind of cheats is strictly prohibited. No 3rd party programs are to be used. Regardless of any situation, even if a competitor is exploiting the game, (with the exception of disconnection issues; see disconnection issues) each tournament match has to be played till completion. The replays/screenshots are to be sent to admins for investigation after the match has ended. Failure to comply with any of the above rules and regulations will result in either a warning or disqualification from the tournament.
All competitors will be using custom characters that are equipped with level 60 rare grade weapons.
Participants must not disassemble, upgrade, alter or tweak the equipment in any way.
Competitors are only allowed to use given custom characters during the tournament itself.
Any equipment found to be altered with any enhancement or prefix from the assigned custom Tournament characters will result in immediate disqualification.
Skill heraldry will be provided upon the confirmation email sent by team leaders with the details of their team members skill heraldries.
Only 4 skill heraldries for each player will be provided and will not be allowed for any changes once confirmed by the team leader through the email sent. No refunds or remake if skill heraldry plates are accidentally destroyed.
Match Procedure Qualifier
Registered teams are to ensure that they report 30 minutes earlier to the venue where the National Qualifier will be held. Further details with regards to exact venue and timings will be released closer to the date.
Once at the venue, Team Leaders are to report to the Chief Marshal for further instructions.
Team Leaders and members are reminded to remember their customized tournament accounts created for the purpose of the tournament.
All Team Leaders and members must remain contactable at all times during the course of the offline National Qualifier.
Failure to have the team ready at the stipulated timing given for their match will result in an automatic win for the opposing team.
In the event that both teams experience unforeseen connection problems that disconnects and prevents them from continuing the tournament match, the total elapsed game time and total game points scored would be recorded by the Game Marshal(s) overseeing the match.
After the issue has been resolved and both teams are ready, a new room will be created by the Game Marshal(s) and the match will continue on with the time and game points remaining where it was left off, as recorded by Game Marshal(s).
In the case of intentional disconnections, the Game Marshal(s) may decide to conclude and end the match with the offending team awarded a loss by forfeit.
For all other forms of player disconnection, the Game Marshal(s) and the admins reserve the right to either restart the match, or determine the match outcome based on a case-by-case basis.
The Organizers shall not be held responsible for any unforeseen circumstances arising from network or technical difficulties. All teams are requested to settle any disputes and irregularities in an amicable manner. The participating teams may contact the Game Marshal(s) and the admins when in doubt.
Rules of Participation
A team would be immediately disqualified from the tournament if it fails to appear in any one of its assigned matches.
All Participants are required to have valid identification documents upon registration (such as National Identification Card/ Student Pass). Teams that are unable to provide the necessary documents will have their applications rejected and no refunds will be given.
Please note on the following restrictions when creating your team names:
- Sexually explicit, harmful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, hateful, racially or ethically offensive language vulgarity are not allowed
- Using of names associated to Game Master or Shanda Games Employees or representative of Shanda Games in an attempt to mislead public by indicating that you represent Shanda Games or any of Shanda Games Licensors or affiliates is not allowed.
(For example: Team GM Adriano, Team Shanda)
- Names in violation of intellectual property rights, names that associate with trademark, copyright or any propriety rights.
(For example, Team Playstation, Team Motorola, Team One Direction)
- Use of special characters in name.
Dispute Rights, Requirements and Guidelines
A team has the right to dispute any opposing team they feel is in violation of any game play rules. Disputes must be filed by contacting the Game Marshal(s) immediately following the conclusion of a match. A team who is disputed has the right to subsequently file a dispute against the other team as well. All disputes must be filed within 10 minutes following the completion of the match.
Once a dispute has been filed, Game Marshal(s) will contact teams/players involved in the dispute to request for additional evidence which may include screenshots, logs, and/or replays. If so, the teams/players will then be required to promptly begin submitting all requested evidence to the Game Marshal(s) in charge of the dispute.
Disputes should only be handled in private between the Game Marshal(s), admins, officials and those teams/players directly involved. Raising a dispute as a public matter for the purpose of appealing, criticizing, or complaining about the verdict may result in the team/player disqualification and/or match forfeit, depending on the severity and malicious intent as determined by the Organizers.